Biz owner? Edit with Yext or create new listing.
Go back to: Business Motivational Training
Most owners we speak with tell us there is a gap between where they are in their business and where they’d like to see themselves. When we ask them think about where they are now against where they would like to be and rate where they are now on a 1 to 10 scale (1 is low), they typically give us a rating of 6 out of 10. If you’re a business owner, think about this question and how you would rate where you are now against where you’d like to be with your business. What rating do you give yourself?
Our work together with owners serves to close the gap between their score out of 10 and their 10 score that represents where they would like to be with their business.
Our promise to our clients is:
• We will bring laser focus to you, your team, your business and your success.
• While we require that you invest time, energy and effort to bring about change and improved results for your business, we also require this investment of ourselves.
• We will bring every resource available to you and your business.
• We continuously advocate for you, your business and your success.
• We will help you navigate the trouble spots.
• We never give up on helping you achieve your goal or end in mind.
• We will make receiving help for you and your business a positive and growthful experience.
We believe that success is always a choice. What's your choice?
While we understand that the help we provide is not for everyone, it takes a conversation to figure that out. Call us today, we love to learn about you, your business, your successes and your goals.
Business motivational training services are offered in Dexter. These training professionals and programs help motivate and encourage the workforce to perform at optimally productive levels. These are commonly done for leadership development skills, selling, speaking and presentation skills training, management development, emotional intelligence and communication skills. Training may comprise speeches, seminars, workshops and one-to-one coaching.