Find a Business Near: Allendale, CA

Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Allendale in which we have business listings. If you do not see your city within the list below. You can add a business for just $49.95 per year. To add a business submit your info here.


Find a Business Near: Allendale, CA

Allendale Population: 1,721

Total Males: 887
Total Females: 834
Median Household Income: $89,984
Total Households: 623

Business Industries in Allendale
 
Other cities in california
Brief Information About Allendale

Allendale is an census-designated place (CDP) in Solano County, California state. The town is located along Interstate 505 6.5 miles west of Dixon. The population was estimated to be 1,506 at the 2010 census.

The population comprises 82.3% White Americans, with other races making up the remaining 17.7%.


Featured Listings from the Yellow Pages: BUC Financial | Keystone Realty USA | All Island Abstract, LTD. | Framing Fox Collectible Fine Art | Color Craftsmen | Process Server One | Allied Asphalt | Mid-America Nursing & Allied-Health Institute Inc. | GC Insurance Group | BlueRose Packaging & Crates | What's This?