Find a Business Near: Alto, GA

Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Alto in which we have business listings. If you do not see your city within the list below. You can add a business for just $49.95 per year. To add a business submit your info here.


Find a Business Near: Alto, GA

Alto Population: 1,248

Total Males: 667
Total Females: 581
Median Household Income: $35,101
Total Households: 385

Business Industries in Alto
 

Don't see your category here? Adding your business in Alto will create it!
Other cities in georgia
Brief Information About Alto

Alto is a town in Banks and Habersham Counties in Georgia state. The town's population was 1,172 as per the 2010 census.

The town comprises predominantly White Americans (79.22%), with other races making up the remaining 20.78%.

The Georgia Department of Corrections operates the Arrendale State Prison in unincorporated Habersham County, near Alto.


Featured Listings from the Yellow Pages: 24 HOUR LOCKSMITH | A&A Air Duct Cleaning Services | Allied Asphalt | All Island Abstract, LTD. | Allstate: Barber Taylor Agency | Alters Hair Salon | American Deep Foundation, Inc. | Audrey's Home Health Care | BlueRose Packaging & Crates | Blue Magic Pools | Call For Help Movers | Cascade Business Services | Citywide Paving | Colorado Transfer | Color Craftsmen | Crandall Consulting Services, LLC | C & T Auto Sales | Detroit City Carpet | Diggs Haul Inc. | D.S. Martin | Express Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs, LLC | Flash Glass | Full House Organizing Solutions | GC Insurance Group | GermStop LLC | H&H Cleaning Services LLC | Heavy Duty Drain Cleaning | JDX Home Inspections | Keystone Realty USA | Lionstone Capital LLC | Mayra's Services | Mid-America Nursing & Allied-Health Institute Inc. | NBK All-Risk Solutions DUI School | NewGen Builder Inc | Olympic Peninsula Stone Inc. | Parsons Excavating | Perfec Purpose LLC | Process Server One | Redhawk Excavation | Refer Ronda Digital Marketing, LLC | RGV UAS | Southern Premier Roofing | Stress and Anxiety Center | Top Notch AZ LLC | Upscale Wealth LLC | Voyage Pro | What's This?