Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Apache Junction in which we have business listings. If you do not see your city within the list below. You can add a business for just $49.95 per year. To add a business submit your info here.
Apache Junction is a city in Maricopa and Pinal counties in the U.S. state of Arizona. The population of the city was estimated to be 35,840 according to the 2010 census, most of whom lived in Pinal County.
Apache Junction is named for the junction of the Apache Trail and U.S. Highway 60. Superstition Mountain, the westernmost peak of the Superstition Mountains, is nearby. Tourism is a popular activity here.
The racial makeup of the city was 89.5% White Americans, with other races making up the remaining 10.5%.
Featured Listings from the Yellow Pages: BUC Financial | Keystone Realty USA | All Island Abstract, LTD. | Framing Fox Collectible Fine Art | Color Craftsmen | Process Server One | Allied Asphalt | Mid-America Nursing & Allied-Health Institute Inc. | GC Insurance Group | BlueRose Packaging & Crates | What's This?