Find a Business Near: Astatula, FL

Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Astatula in which we have business listings. If you do not see your city within the list below. You can add a business for just $49.95 per year. To add a business submit your info here.


Find a Business Near: Astatula, FL

Astatula Population: 1,931

Total Males: 949
Total Females: 982
Median Household Income: $44,214
Total Households: 651

Business Industries in Astatula
 
Other cities in florida
Brief Information About Astatula

Astatula is a town in Lake County, Florida state. As per the 2008 census estimates, its population was 1,831. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area.

The population predominantly comprises White Americans (84.36%), with other races making up the remaining 15.64%.


Executive Listings from the Yellow Pages: BUC Financial | Keystone Realty USA | All Island Abstract, LTD. | Framing Fox Collectible Fine Art | Color Craftsmen | What's This?