Find a Business Near: Avera, GA

Below is a list of the types of businesses in the City of Avera in which we have business listings. If you do not see your city within the list below. You can add a business for just $49.95 per year. To add a business submit your info here.


Find a Business Near: Avera, GA

Avera Population: 282

Total Males: 154
Total Females: 128
Median Household Income: $35,000
Total Households: 110

Business Industries in Avera
 

Don't see your category here? Adding your business in Avera will create it!
Other cities in georgia
Brief Information About Avera

Avera is a city in Jefferson County, Georgia state. The city's population was 246 as per the 2010 census.

The town comprises predominantly White Americans (88.48%), with other races making up the remaining 11.52%.


Featured Listings from the Yellow Pages: BUC Financial | Keystone Realty USA | All Island Abstract, LTD. | Color Craftsmen | Process Server One | Mid-America Nursing & Allied-Health Institute Inc. | GC Insurance Group | BlueRose Packaging & Crates | Crandall Consulting Services, LLC | Top Notch AZ LLC | NewGen Builder Inc | D.S. Martin | Express Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs, LLC | Covit 1920 Essential Hand Sanitizer | A&A Air Duct Cleaning Services | Allied Asphalt | NBK All-Risk Solutions DUI School | Mayra's Services | Mayra's Services | What's This?