Haydenville is a historic district encompassing the traditional village of Haydenville in Williamsburg, Massachusetts. It includes properties on Main and High Streets, and Kingsley Avenue. Its most prominent feature is the former Haydenville Manufacturing Company premises, built in 1875 after a flood washed away the previous factory in 1874. The Haydens were the primary civic and economic force in the village. David and Daniel Hayden, uncles to Joel and Josiah, first entered into business here in 1808, manufacturing power looms and a variety of small metal objects. The latter came to dominate their business under Joel and Josiah, who established a business that survived until 1950. The Hayden family's influence in the village is visible in the 1852 Haydenville Congregational Church, and the 1900 library, both built with family funds, and in the row of high-quality worker housing lining High Street. The district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.